An Introduction to Tantra
Friday 21st February 2020 7:45 – 10:15pm
Venue: The Loft at Little Dippers, 40-42 Upper Gardner Street , Brighton BN1 4AN
Tantra is a map that shows us how to tap into the life energy within us, through sex, heart and spirit, that has the power to transform our lives, bringing a new quality of aliveness and awareness into every area of our experience. Tantra is a non prescriptive path, where everyone can go at their own speed, following their hearts. It is an incredible journey of self-discovery, self-acceptance and ultimately self-love.
During this three hour intro seminar we will guide you through a gentle and safe experience of the basic principles of Tantra. The experience will be fun, sensuous, full of learning and surprises. The principles we will experience are:
- You are not an island in the ocean of life, but are part of that ocean. You are connected with all of the life around you.
- You are not a static thing but a flow of energy. You are not any of the forms you embody, but are the energy that transforms from one form to another as you choose, in consciousness and in freedom.
- Your mind is not limited to thinking, planning, and worrying, but can create awareness, noticing what is in the moment, both within you and around you. The mind creates a virtual reality, while awareness brings you into contact with what is.
- You are not just your physical body, but are at the same time an energy body, through which you can connect energetically with others.
- Your flow of energy creates the connection between your sex, your heart and your spirit, and so can lead to an experience of your totality. Through the connectedness and wholeness, within and without, a sense of the sacredness of life, in ourselves and in the other, becomes manifest.
Investment: £26. Earlybird £22 (before February 14th 2020)
Payment; Jon Skelton Pearson. Sort:01-03-99. Account no: 32091109
This workshop is open to singles and couples. There will be no nudity; please wear comfortable clothing.
Further information; e: email@example.com